Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Okay... So I am a Little Behind

Brenden's birthday was September 21st. I obviously haven't posted in awhile so here are some pictures of his 4th birthday. My mother-in-law makes all the kids their birthday cakes and brings them over the day before the party for them to look at and enjoy until we have to cut into it. The kids just love it and she does an amazing job. Here is Brenden smelling his cake. He did this all day. By they way... to any of you that are reading this and were at the party, sorry I did not share Brenden's sniffing of the cake sooner. I didn't know how many would eat the cake knowing how close my son's face was to it.







Brenden and his new bike






1 comment:

Gina said...

4 years old already! Wow! I love the "smelling the cake" photo! Did you get video of that too?