Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mini Momma

Brooklyn is no longer my baby girl, but is quickly growing into my sweet little girl. Whenever I do her hair or get her dressed she ALWAYS says, "I be like you Mommy." This melts my heart everytime. She does everything with her baby that I do with Carson. Brooklyn even took her baby to the doctor today for her check up. Dr. Gomez was great at playing along and listened to her baby's heart and looked in her ears. Brooklyn was so happy.
Brooklyn has also taught me the importance of watching my words. Yesterday, while she was suppose to be napping, I heard yelling from her bedroom. I peaked in her room and saw her yelling at her baby. She had her finger pointed at the doll and was telling her baby she had to obey... "right now!!!" And then she said, "Did you hear me? I said right now!" Oh... to hear your own words coming from your 2 year old's lips... lesson learned! Baby (she doesn't have a name, just Baby) playing on the activity mat

Baby in the bouncer (Hey Owen, can Baby use your toy too?)


And Baby in the bumbo seat while we make dinner.




1 comment:

Kelly Glupker said...

She's learning young. Way to go!