Saturday, July 05, 2008

An Afternoon with Grandpa

My dad took Cole to the Buick Open with him last weekend. After seeing what his grandpa was wearing, Cole ran to his bedroom and came out wearing this so he could look just like him. It was very cute and Cole had a great time. Dad emailed me the next day to tell me some funny things Cole said: Cole: I know how to play golf
Me: You do?
Cole: Yes, my Dad taught me when I was a little kid

We are on the 16th hole green watching them hit onto the green, and a guy hits one from over 100 yards out and it ends up about 3 feet from the cup… A great shot and Cole says “Aw he missed”. What was really funny was that he said it before the people started applauding for the great shot that it was, so everybody around us heard him.

I am thankful for my dad spending some quality time with his grandkids. They love him so much!

1 comment:

Kelly Glupker said...

I am so glad they had a fun day together!